Saturday, July 24, 2010

the a long sing-a-long song--interpretation

Dear reader,

Everyone can relate to this, eh? So why not sing-a-long? That was my mentality; everyone at one time or another seriously thinks about his or her future with: a. someone they're dating b. someone they'd like to date. For me, it was a friend of mine at the time. At college, I got to know her quite well and so many times I had to question what I was in it for, friendship or something different. On many occasions I got fed up of trying so hard to get her to like me.

Luckily, for me, I learned sooner than later that the feeling weren't reciprocated and there wasn't much of a chance for change. This, of course, is just the way it happens sometimes so I have no hard feelings, just a few memories. It's funny how a person can get attached to a person like that, especially between two good friends. So this is just an anthem, which takes pride in rejection (of any form). Like, say you just meet a new kid at school and you want to be his friend, but he's ignoring your every effort. Well "sometimes I just want you outta my head" so there.

Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment